project report- hyundai cars

ankitmittal

The title seems to be good. This looks like something I want for helping myself in making a project report.
Thanks a lot :)

i want this project
but it says u need to post 1 or more replies
this is the third one
last 2 were in debate section
how do i download this project

NoelKujurbon3

am not able to get the project,
am doing bba and i am doing a project on hyundai motors (marketing trend)
was looking forward to getting help with this project , anyone who can help me out?

The construction sector is an important part of the Indian economy with a 10% contribution to is GDPand registered an annual growth rate of 9%. Fired clay bricks are the backbone of this sector. Indian brick industry is the second largest producer of bricks in the world after China. India is estimated to produce more than 14000 crores of bricks annually, mainly through the adoption of the old traditional handicraft Operations. Brick sector consumes more than 24 million tons of coal annually along with a huge amount of biomass fuel. The estimated CO2 emissions annually from Indian brick industry to be 42 million tons. Due to large-scale construction work in the major towns and cities, has been appointed a number of brick plants on the outskirts of these cities. These cases are a source of local air pollution affecting the local population, agriculture and vegetation.