artivikasjain

hi I am looking for a project report in finance for completing my mba from amity university. could someone help me out in this.

artivikasjain

hiiiiiiiii
i have read both of your project reports both are good.
i am surprised to see that you are a amity student and i want to let you know that i am also doing mba from amity from noida center.
i have also perpared a project but i am facing problem to complete a quesnior of my project if you can help me to prepare my questionar this will be so nice of you..

thanks

hi i am also amity student and looking for a aproject report

sahitya

how to download projects on banking and insurance..
i m new 2 this site..
i m unable to access it
kindly help

aakshay

Re: get free project of ipo.

plz 4ward me the project iam in neeed its urgent plz............:SugarwareZ-070:

satya1802

hi.....I am in 4th semester of MBA Marketing.....where I will get model project which will help me to do mine.....thanks in advance

saju003

Re: get free projects in financial performance analysis of small scale industries

plz send me a project report on topicfinancial performance analysis of small scale industries

sable

helo everyone cn anyone send me mba finance project urgently as i have 2 submit topic by 14th of march

shakkubai

Hi Can somebody help me in getting projects on any of the below mentioned topics
1.Web Technology
2.Case Study: Online shopping/purchasing
3. E commerce growth in international Market
4.Types of Network arrangement and their applications

Its really urgent please help if you can.

amateur24

hiiiiiiiii
i have read both of your project reports both are good.
i am surprised to see that you are a amity student and i want to let you know that i am also doing mba from amity from noida center.
i have also perpared a project but i am facing problem to complete a quesnior of my project if you can help me to prepare my questionar this will be so nice of you..

thanks

can any help me to write a finance project?
its reallly urgent