Banks, Financial Institutions and Financial Services

harmit214

good amount of information can be gathered so if ppl ask abt such institutions then we can have atleast something to answer........
and also very helpfull in projects also....... to get an overview of these institutions.....
thnx ............

laveena18

hey..ive js joined this site though i knew about it since a long time...its very well developed..and this topic interests me specially as i will b soon joinin a bank..thanks..

jijo.thomas

Reliability and quality of products, processes and services have become vital ingredients of successful enterprises. In today's highly competitive business and industrial environments, it is mandatory that top management is fully conversant with new thinking, techniques and developments in the field, so they can take a competitive lead-and maintain it. Equipment maintenance and availability, gauging, calibration and measurement, life cycle costing, marketing aspects of quality, product liability, product testing techniques and systems, quality function deployment, reliability and quality education and training, productivity and adjusting and assessment and certification, statistical quality control, system modeling including simulation, and teamwork, these are just some of the major issues in quality management and supply chain management today. This page provides fresh perspectives to quality by great thinkers on quality, hopefully inspiring those working in the field of quality improvement. Blah-blah.

Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent efforts.
John Ruskin 1819-1900, English author and social critic

yk007

can somebody give me link of a website where i can find ebooks on particular "BANKING AND FINANCE" subject . or some one has notes on this particular topic . plz let me know

trial7777

Hello

If you want information on Indian stock Market, then i have come across this good website investinshare . com

Try checking out their share tips.
They also keep 1 daily free tip on their homepage investinshare . com
Give your cooments

Thanks

Trial7777

spidy1

hi, thnks buddy 4 this useful post, if u could provide me a list of uk bank it will be of gr8 help.
thnks