MBA/BBA students in Delhi

shilpisri2000

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi Friends,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.

The main motive behind writing to you has been my vision towards life. I have the determination and the vision same as any other visionary team or management of any industry.

Based on above, I would like to stress upon my outstanding abilities which have always helped me in my career growth and will make you know me better. To begin with, I have completed my 3 Yrs. PGDM course from Amity Distance Learning with specialization into International Business. I have done my graduation as an English Honors student from Delhi University as a regular student. While doing my graduation, I did 3 yrs. Diploma in software programming from NIIT. After its completion, I have also done MCA (Masters in Computer Applications) from IGNOU. In the field of Computers, my qualification in MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) and MCSD (Microsoft Certified Software Developer) also adds onto my profile.

I am proud to be called an Amittian when it comes to professionalism. I have been awarded with various awards during my study and career. I am also working with a top MNC as a merchandiser for Hardgoods.

I also write newslettersa and books, conducts seminars, etc. I am interested in taking classes at my residence, can be called private tuitions for BBA/MBA students of Delhi. Being Faculty is my passion and I have always been doing it part-time. I enjoy teaching and is my part-time profession.

I would be interested in taking lectures on International Business subjects as it is my specialization area and my working into International Business environment is also an added advantage to it. Would also like to take guest lectures on topics like, Leadership, Motivation, Team Building, Strategy Planning, Communication, Conflict Management, Change Dynamics, Corporate culture, Organizational Behavior, Critical Thinking and Effective problem-solving, etc.

Dear Students, so incase you are interested then you can write me a private message and then I will give you my other contact details.

Thanking you in anticipation of favorable consideration.
Looking forward for your queries and responses.

Thanks n regards,
Shilpi

shilpisri2000

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi Friends,

It seems that their are no members on this site from delhi.
Please revert if their are any or suggest if I can post this link to some other site.

Thanks,
Shilpi

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Im doing my BBA from Amity i need references for books and notes for amity for all semesters.

You will find most of the material available on MP \m/

The only problem is you will have to search a bit.

If you require specific help on books, feel free to ask.

Sumesh55

You will find most of the material available on MP \m/

The only problem is you will have to search a bit.

If you require specific help on books, feel free to ask.

Hi Iam doing BBA from AMITY correspondence Please suggest some books, preferably e-books

prakar

The MBA/BBA students in Delhi were trying to do the challenging projects in the real time. They going out to the various places and meeting the several peoples and collecting the different data and completing the project.