Will you change your operator when mobile number portability is introduced?

Will You Change your Operator When Mobile Number Portability is Introduced ?

• Total voters

blookerilian

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I'd definately be changing my current operator, DOLPHIN. The service sucks, the charges are too high and the network gives me the creeps.

harshdoshi

ya.............for sure.................my network sucks.......n if sme other networks r giving m more offers den y not??????????/

pandubad

definitely...i will change my current operator...as they r charging too much....nd concentrating on only new customers by offering more by ignoring existing...

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
It depends, Currently I am active on Vodafone, but if the other network provides me best network as vodafone and keeps its charges less, I would certainely think about it.

V

vardhanvishnug

i think we need to pay some nominal fee to change the network operator but if u buy a new sim card in these days u r getting more talktime than the actual....then whats the reason to change the network if u need some balance just buy a sim card use the balance n throw it away frnz

Muraly

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Yes I am going to shift to TATA Docmo. The reasons are

1. Its gives 6GB internet for just Rs 95. Uninor gives this for 90rs. But Docomo is slightly fast.
2. National and Local sms is just 1paise.
3. Call charges are also just 1 paise per second.
4. And there are lots of offers.

nakulsagar

No I wouldnt its better this way.

To understand the motivations, drivers and influences that affect kids and their consumption

Across the globe, kids are emerging as a homogenous consumer cluster of their own and India is no exception.

In every country, peer group factor and mass media has huge impact on children's consumption, brand choice and on deciding trends.

Asian parents are coming to terms with this new millennium kid and striving to strike a balance between being understanding, modern parents and overindulging their children and spoiling them. Leveraging this delicate and often conflicting parent-child-peer group dynamic to gain maximum brand advantage is a key issue for marketers across categories.

Importance of kids as consumers
In a time of Harry Potter, kids today have more money, more choice, more knowledge and know how than ever before, it is unsurprising that marketers and advertisers are trying to understand and harness 'pester power' and how this can be leveraged to sell everything and anything from bubble gum to cars.

uma009

Yes.............................................................................................................................................................

kkk04

i would test all the operators one by one and select the best network provider but the process should be hassle-free like at the click of a button or something as simple as such

rastwd

yes ..i will change...mobile operators are on thier toes now n have started providing better offers and services...