areejali

hi
This is my final year B.tech project.
If anyone had same project,plz send its material &ppt
\

hi

I m Amber n new in this site,but i m feeling difficulties in searchiing project,but i m here to ask ur final project,is it possible to send it to my id.

amber

ruby_jaitly

first postfirst postfirst postfirst postfirst postfirst postfirst postfirst postfirst postfirst postfirst postfirst postfirst postfirst post

hi
This is my final year B.tech project.
If anyone had same project,plz send its material &ppt

Well krish, this is your final year so i would like to give my best wishes for your presentation and hope you would make your project successfully. I am adding a document which will help you to get the required material for your project.

Attachments

• Supply Chain Management.ppt
    105 KB · Views: 1

jitenmazee996

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is a critical discipline central to the seamless functioning of modern businesses. At its core, SCM involves the strategic coordination and optimization of all activities, processes, and stakeholders involved in the production, distribution, and delivery of goods and services. From sourcing raw materials to delivering the end product, SCM aims to enhance efficiency, reduce costs, and improve overall customer satisfaction.

The historical evolution of SCM reflects its growing importance in response to globalization and increased market complexities. Initially recognized in the early 20th century, SCM gained significant traction in the 1980s and 1990s as businesses began recognizing the impact of streamlined and integrated supply chains on their competitiveness.

Key components of SCM include procurement, production, transportation, warehousing, and distribution. In recent years, technological advancements, particularly in data analytics, automation, and artificial intelligence, have revolutionized SCM practices. Real-time visibility, predictive analytics, and collaborative platforms are now integral to effective supply chain operations.