jaret

Hello friends I am doing my final year project on consumer attitude and perception toward 3G services in India ... Please fill up the following questionnaire...
Consumer perception and attitude toward 3G services Survey

Once I have completed the project I would surely like to share it with so that it will become mutually beneficial ..............
Thank you in advance ....................... waiting for your responses

sid786

hey i hav filed d questionnaire

a nice one btt regarding the various options of video call ,downloading n all should be according to the likert scale

jaret

yes i understand .... but i only wanted to identify the top most 4 services that people would like to use ranking them all 13 would have made my work a little to boring and useless....
anyways thanks for filling up............

TEJUh

hi ,
can u pls upolad ur report so i can learn some output frm tht bcoz i hve to did some project on 3g technology in India and its usefulness,,
[email protected]{{ this is my mail id can see u sent this to me asap so i can use some portion of it.

thnks in advance.

with regard,
tahjib patel

bhautik.kawa

Hello friends I am doing my final year project on consumer attitude and perception toward 3G services in India ... Please fill up the following questionnaire...
Consumer perception and attitude toward 3G services Survey

Once I have completed the project I would surely like to share it with so that it will become mutually beneficial ..............
Thank you in advance ....................... waiting for your responses

Hey Jaret,

Please check attachment below, i am sharing information on Study on 3G Technology.

Attachments

• Study on 3G Technology.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 0