Finance projects for mba students

arthi76

Can anyone post projects (topics) in stock market or portfolio mgmt. What kind of projects can be done.....pls help

Chapmans

I completely agree with your answer and after searching several hours i have come to the point that you have explained and i find this forum very helpful.

dinshu

sir i m doin my mba project in mutual fund analysis, sir please help me for getin some idea about the topic

cnitturkar

Hi,

I would be glad if anyone here can suggest me a good topic for my project relating to sick industries. It is a 100 marks project.

abhishreshthaa

sir my name is revathi doing mba final year can u send me project on liqidity management and derivativess in bank my maail id is [email protected]

hey revathi,
here are two ppts on Liquidity Management and Derivatives in bank, check them out..
and please do not post your email ids as we do not mail projects.. try to download it from site..
:clap2:

Attachments

• 3976140-LIQUIDITY-RISK-AND-LIQUIDITY-MANAGEMENT-IN-ISLAMIC-BANKSDr-Salman.ppt
    889 KB · Views: 30
  • 25429655-Banking-Liquidity-Management.ppt
    577.5 KB · Views: 31

abhishreshthaa

Hello,

I need project on 'Case Study:Amalgamation And Demerger Trends In International Environment'....I shall be grateful if somebody could mail me. please mail me at [email protected]

hey friend,

check this out..

Case Study 1: Amalgamation of Rural Fire Services in Southland — Office of the Auditor-General New Zealand

Tax Implications Of Mergers And Demergers

VIP Road Chartered Accountants Association

Redirect Notice

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

The GTB-UTI Bank Merger Story | Free Case Studies | Case Study Download

IPO, Reverse Take Over, Case Studies | GoPublicInCanada.com

and i am really to say that my friend but we do not mail anything..
you can search for case studies on site and get it downloaded directly from site..

Sonivaio

Hey Ezaz,
you require Finance Project on what topic ??
please mention and please do not provide your email ids as we do not mail projects.. :)

Funny abhi everyone post their email address :p
Abhi yesterday you post me reply but now i lost that topic.
i think staff in this forum move my topic to someplace na.
I could not find now :D

abhishreshthaa

Funny abhi everyone post their email address :p
Abhi yesterday you post me reply but now i lost that topic.
i think staff in this forum move my topic to someplace na.
I could not find now :D

Hey Soni,
ya i remember i answered your query about "Financial Viability of Metro" right Soni,
well, here is the link for that query and Soni i don't think that its been moved anywhere by anyone as i found it in same place..
and Soni i'll suggest that do not post same query in more than one thread as it can created confusion to both you and the people who are answering your query :) and posting query in a single thread can proved be advantageous as all suggestions and feedback from our members will come on a Single thread rather than multiple links..

check this links..

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...g-topic-finance-construction-consultancy.html

http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/final-100-mark-project/1520-my-100-marks-project-4.html

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...pics-related-100-marks-finance-project-3.html

Hope this works Soni,
feel free to reply.. :)

praveenjake

hi
Im PALLAVI, dng mba... my project is on mutual fund campaision based on ANALYSIS OF MUTUAL FUND BASED ON SHARPE RATIO OF 5 MUTUAL FUNDs... i need some help wth d project...
hi Pallavi. This is Praveen.
I need some help about project and reference.
If u r interested pls call me to +919985557382