ashigood

Can i know the cut off of colleges accepting MAT score..
My score is 641.5 and82.29 % below.. which colege can i apply to?

prasadgoa

Prasad Phal
Since your MAT score is good, you can opt for top Bschools in India. Here is the attachement with top B schools in India.

Attachments

• Top B schools in India - 2007.doc
    301 KB · Views: 50

Prashant1385

Hi friends I am new to this site and want some information from u.
I got 645.5 score (83.23%tile) in Feb MAT '09.
Can u pls provide me the information regarding the institite where I can apply with this score.Waiting for your reply guys. Thanking u in advanced.

vengabeats

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Some of the Good institutes in MAT are Amity Noida, Christ Bangalore, Alliance Bangalore, Apeejay institute of management & Asia pacific Delhi.

For Alliance you need above 90 percentile and 60% in 10, 10+2 and Graduation.

For Christ, Candidates with a composite score of 600 and above in the December 2008 / February 2009 MAT or have 75 percentile and above in the CAT 2008 and aggregate percentage of 50% and above in their Undergraduate program are eligible to apply.

For Amity, you need 600+ composite score and
Graduation (min 50%) & 10+2 (min 60%)

@ Prashant : - U can apply to Amity and Christ

ramvilas123

i got 650 in mat it is 85% and 71% in gk what colleges to apply? and my graduation aggregate is 58% will that matter to schools like alliance that ask for 60% or do i have a chance.

gudipudiswaroop

can any one suggest me regarding MAT sept as i am doing my engineering final year and aiming for CAT........so which one is better sept MAT or feb MAT.....plz reply as the last date for mat is aug 9..............

frnd4ever

hi friends i got 640.5 score with 81.85 percentile in mat 2010 dec,so please help me to about the good colleges those can accept these score........