Should Cell Phones Be Banned in Colleges??

Should cell phones be banned @ colleges

• Yes

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 82 82.0%

• Total voters

RSP31576

Cell phones should be banned in colleges. If not in colleges, they should be at least banned in the class rooms. It is so irritating when the prof is teaching and the phones ring. It is not like life was not there before cell phones.

ziniya

cell phones in college must nt b banned bt should be banned in class rooms.i think there is no need 4 me 2 state it uses or misuses all r familiar with it.
........bt it wld b g8 if it is banned in class rooms avoiding the disturbance it create.

sheera

cellphones are no longer a luxury item but are now a necessity, can anyone of us imagine a world without them

debbs

i dont think cell phone must be banned... colleges are distant from homes so in case of emergency we need a medium to contact...

itsmealissa

i dont think so...ghbgf,bnghfgkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

yeggina

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
This is a problem everywhere. I don't think banning is the answer. You have parents in college,Who have kids home.etc there are elderly members in the family with you to reach. I can be here all night with the reasons not to. I will say they should have some rules as to where and when you can talk. You can always check your mail and turn it off.

icemansprime

Cellphones shouldn't be banned in the campus. It has become one of the essential things in our day-to-day. But, I'm in favor of keeping it in the silent mode or switching it off if the situation demands. Restricting the cell phones isn't the solution since one will find one way or other to take it to the campus.

loksgupta

Cell Phone is a necessity. The use or abuse of it depends on the User. We all are matured enough and should have etiquette on usage of it. It is the most affordable way of getting connected with others. Blanket Ban on usage of mobile is not an appropriate solution.

jigar.mehta

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Cell phones in todays world have become a need rather than a luxury...& also colleges are adopting the technology for sending sms & other info to students regarding the lecture timings & all...
So banning the cell phones is not a good idea...

According to me cellphones should not be banned because its really needed for communicating in critical situations when students meet in the public. And if camera phones are causing problems in colleges, it may be avoided in colleges . And a phone with basic needs can be allowed.

Cell phones are converting kids in cyborg, Kids are moving with technology and it is clearly said: Samay ke saath chalna sikho. Cell phones banned won't be good idea. Cell phones iis used effectively. Many information are tranfered and when you are awy from your house, if you cell phone gets switch off when your mom tries to call, what she feel we can't even think off. Cell phones keep you updated otherwise you would be outdated.

!!DUNIYA CHAAND TAK PAHUCH GAYI AUR HUM NASHE KI CHAAR JAAM MEIN HI ATKE HAI!!

The point is very clear, this type of orthodox first of all is not acceptable. Cell phones isnot just to chat on messenger apps but, also if you get late then, you have some medium to inform your parents about it. The relief they will be experiencing, i hope you all have experienced!
:SugarwareZ-075:

Cell phones should not be banned in the colleges. But there should be cautions for using cell phones in class rooms. By the way we can use the mobile jammer in the class room and places where cell phones should not be allowed.