abhishreshthaa

Quincy Newspapers, Inc. (QNI) is a family-owned media company that originated in the newspapers of Quincy, Illinois. The company's history can be traced back to 1835, when the Bounty Land Register was one of only four newspapers in all of Illinois. Over the next century, a number of mergers followed. In 1935, the Quincy Herald-Whig emerged, and it still operates under that name today. The company moved into radio in 1947 and began television broadcasts in 1953.

trengths

* Strong financial position
* Supply chain
* Real estate

Weaknesses

* Diseconomies to scale
* Low market share
* No online presence
* Poor supply chain

Opportunities

* Asset leverage
* Emerging markets and expansion abroad

Threats

* Competition
* Cheaper technology
* Exchange rate fluctuations
* Lower cost competitors or imports
* Maturing categories, products, or services

jiten005

Banned
Quincy Newspapers, Inc. (QNI) is a family-owned media company that originated in the newspapers of Quincy, Illinois. The company's history can be traced back to 1835, when the Bounty Land Register was one of only four newspapers in all of Illinois. Over the next century, a number of mergers followed. In 1935, the Quincy Herald-Whig emerged, and it still operates under that name today. The company moved into radio in 1947 and began television broadcasts in 1953.

trengths

* Strong financial position
* Supply chain
* Real estate

Weaknesses

* Diseconomies to scale
* Low market share
* No online presence
* Poor supply chain

Opportunities

* Asset leverage
* Emerging markets and expansion abroad

Threats

* Competition
* Cheaper technology
* Exchange rate fluctuations
* Lower cost competitors or imports
* Maturing categories, products, or services

Hey dear, i think you did a great job and your content on Quincy Newspapers would help many people. BTW, i thought i should also add something so i am uploading a document which would give useful information on Quincy Newspapers.