Marketing Research (Malls)

mishraavi

it was relay vry help ful in my project as iam mba student ...wel can u provide me information regarding maruti udyog limited i am making research on that

mallsmarket

Nice Project capturing mall goers and shoppers preferences. Such research conducted and shared can be of great value to malls and brands within malls to understand their customers better. Summarizing poll results of malls individually and then as a tabulated comparison across malls can show interesting results. The following factors could give a better balanced picture if x number of questionnaires are distributed equally covering various factors that might skew results

- Polls taken at different times of the day. Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night. Could polls taken in the evening skew results more towards interest levels for dining and entertainment (movies) ?

- Polls taken in different areas of the mall. Could polls taken near the foodcourt skew results towards people saying they always eat at the foodcourt vs someone shopping far away from the foodcourt saying they never eat at the mall ?

- Polls each for men and women. Could polls taken largely from men skew interest results ?

- Polls across age groups. Were all age groups equally represented in the poll ?

What other factors do you feel could skew results or be of value to malls or brands to understand their customers better ?