Nick_0102

Re: corporate banking

don't have a ready made project on corporate banking ...but u can look towards "saturation of corporate banking in india"....
visit Reserve Bank of India - India's Central Bank for the data on lending(credit) by banks and NBFCs and see the last 5-6years trend based on YoY basis and compare it with other sources of financing like ECB etc...
Based on the analysis you can suggest whether this segment moving towards saturation or not....

Hope that helps.....

girl_2019

hello i need urget projectssss oh this why i dont know i m not able to downlaod all this projects........

shalu23

pls can anyone help me with my project plssssssss send some information on corporate banking

morenikita

hay guys want ur help on corporate banking project,its for 200 marks,will be very thankfull to u,

morenikita

hay guys i want ur help on corporate banking project plzzzz reply wat u guys have done plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Looking for Project on Coporate Banking

guys pls help me with the project on coporate banking... its a 100 mark project...

Hey nimi, as we know that corporate banking also referred to as business banking, represents the feature of banking that works with corporate customers. BTW, i am uploading a document where you can find more detailed information on corporate banking.

Attachments

• Coporate Banking.pdf
    119.2 KB · Views: 2