JP MORGAN CHASE Backoffice - Mumbai is looking for YOU

Rashida_sm

Please read "Smart, Intelligent and Quick On The Uptake". for their Investment Banking Operations Derivatives Department

Walk in Interviews on 29th Mar 05

Hello everyone,
I am posting on this forum after a very long time...Anywaz I am posting this on behalf on my dept - IB ops - JPMC, as there are quite a few openings in our dept.
well about me I started working with them just after i graduated with BMS in 04- as i want to work now and pursue my MBA later.
This is for some of you who plan to work after graduating, however the education states a Post grad degree and min 6 months exp, but incase if you are interested you can apply. Because freshers are always welcome, if the positions are not filled with the exp candidates, freshers will be permitted.

So incase you are interested you can email me your Resume' at my office email - [email protected]

Below is the current requirement: Incase you are interested drop me a line and i will send across the description of the job. You would be designated as a Team Member and it would be a Full time job and also you would be on the payroll of JPMC.

Requirement - 25 TM (FTE)

Education and Experience -BMS/ B Com/M.com with Good academics with min 6 months - 2 years experience

Experience - Financial Processing/banking operations

DOJ - 2nd May 05

Shift - UK and US shifts

Date of Interview - 29th Mar 05

Time - 2. 00 pm - 4. 30 pm

Venue - Paradigm, 6th Floor , Malad west

Ps: With my 9 months of back office working exp, in the Derivatives dept is definately good as it teaches you a lot, it could be a little stressfull as we work in the UK shift (1.30pm - 10.30pm). In any case if not derivatives then there are quite a few other back office depts which needs freshers esp BMS grads who are interested in making a career in finance. so send me your Resume.

Thanks and Best of luck for your Future,

Rashda M

mprc2003

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Myself Poulami Roy, wants to work with you people, as I hard about your company so much. Plz make me a part of this Institute.

Plz check my attached resume for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Poulami Roy.

Attachments

• CURRICULUM_VITAE.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 61

nikles

Dear Sir / Madam,

It would be an immense pleasure if i get an opportunity to work with JP Morgan Chase for Back end process.

Looking forward for favourable reply.

Regards
Nikhil Lokhande

I Sumit .A. Choudhary looking for Finance and backoffice work. I have done PGDM with Finance specialization in 2010 from Atharva School of Business My contact no. is 9967116283. I want to Join J.P. Morgan

Attachments

• cv - sumit choudhary.docx1.doc
    198 KB · Views: 46

samrezdan

Dear Sir / Madam,
Myself Samrez Dandekar...interested in working with JP Morgan Chase.
I am in T.Y.BMS.

Looking forward for a positive reply,
Regards,
Samrez Dandekar

mohsin91

Dear rashida,
myself mohsin desai. i am very much interested in starting my career with jp morgan chase..

mobile no:9920584004

shankey132

Hi Sir / Madam,
I keen to work with JP Morgan,
worked with CITI Bank, right now working with Bank of america, mortgages.

i m just looking for some analyst kind of job in JP Morgan.. please give me buzz.

please find the formal resume attached.

Regards.
Prashant Kumar
Mob. +918802776549

Attachments

• Prashant Kumar1 india.doc
    102.5 KB · Views: 3
N

n1050153

Hi Sir / Madam,
I keen to work with JP Morgan,
worked with CITI Bank, right now working with Bank of america, mortgages.

i m just looking for some analyst kind of job in JP Morgan.. please give me buzz.

please find the formal resume attached.

Regards.
Prashant Kumar
Mob. +918802776549

There is a employee referral interview on 6th May 2011

swati369

Dear sir/madam,

it's swati yennam. Looking for a job in top companies like J P morgan, Morgan chase.i appeared my TYBMS and waiting for results and my agregate till now is 66%.now m interested to work for permanent basis.

Thanks & regards,
swati

swati369

Dear sir/madam,

it's swati yennam. Looking for a job in top companies like J P morgan chase.i appeared my TYBMS and waiting for results and my agregate till now is 66%.now m interested to work for permanent basis.

Thanks & regards,
swati

akshay30

I am a BMS graduate with a 6 months experience in Research.
Currently looking for a new job.
Hope to have an interview appointment with your company.

Attachments

• AKSHAY RAO.docx
    19.5 KB · Views: 4

Lalitp

Having broken sales records and exceeded expections in all my previous positions and completed my BBA in marketing from Central Institute of Bussiness Management College in Nagpur. I am an ideal candidate for the post Associate/Sr. Associate -(NonTechnical)

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Cordially
Lalit Panda

darshu27

Hey,
i would be interested in the above job. i have attached my resume.

THANKS,
DARSHANA.

Attachments

• Resume Wizard.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 1

pooja_chiku

I HAVE COMPLETED MY BACHELOR'S IN BANKING AND INSURANCE THIS YEAR ONLY AND WANTED TO JOIN J P MORGAN.
I WILL BE DELIGHTED TO GET A RESPONSE FROM YOUR END , AS ONCE IF YOU GIVE ME OPPORTUNITY , I CAN PROVE MYSELF.