"BEAUTY vs BRAIN"

here's a debatable topic again....well its a normal topic discussed most frequently...so y not start it up for MP'ites....

"BEAUTY vs BRAIN"

okay i start up....well i go wid beauty coz if u r beautiful world z wid u...u r the ruler of the world...this has been proved by our beutiful actress aishwarya rai...wat say???

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I will go with Brain over Beauty...Physical appearance dies over time and in contrast brains stays with you life-time. Given the facts to both scenrio's, one may or may not agree on terms of what to pick. Its true physical characteristics is what makes others stand out from the crowd but how long and how far will looks get you? Not far! I'm certain that those individuals who choose to pick "beauty" over "brains" is just in for the flick not future.

V

vardhanvishnug

Marry a girl/boy who is very beautiful or handsome and invest on them....beauty decreases by time but when u invest on an intelligent person, u get more profit because intelligence increaes with experience and time so brain always has an upperhand over beauty

harshdoshi

i ll go wid beauty...................In india, whr decisions r made therotically rather den practically.........beauty is more important den brain.................

nikita90

brain is more important than beauty......but in todays world....people with beauty have more weightage than others

Remember Priyanka Chopra (yet another Miss world from India?). When asked who was her favorite living legend, she said 'Mother Teresa' ! Mother Teresa had already expired a few years ago before the contest. She shamelessly went on saying that Mother Teresa is alive in our hearts! What a poor IQ !But surprize! Priyanka Chopra Wins!

about 'Beauty x Brain = Constant ' , that's Murphy's law. Not mine