Want to Make Money???

DilipPurohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
WANT TO MAKE MONEY?
THEN GET THE-PUT-SERVICE-FIRST ATTITUDE​
Everywhere you see people with a "money first" attitude. Yet those same people always have a little money Why? Simply this: People with a money first attitude become so money-conscious that they forget money can't harvested unless they plant seeds that grow the money.
And the seed of money is SERVICE
"put-service-first" is an attitude which create wealth. put service and money take care of itself.

V

vardhanvishnug

we need money to do some service na so i think its better to be practical by earning money and then put the service and i dont understand whether you are saying this personally or from business perspective

Service seeds grow money seeds, which is what we all want in the end.

There are 5 ways to do this:

1. Keep yourself active in doing things you like. The more you like the things your doing, the more you will want to help other people in sharing your knowledge.

2. Stay Enthusiastic. If you find yourself disinterested in what your doing, learn more about it by reading books or doing internet searches. The more you learn, the more knowledge you can share with others. Being able to help others will boost your enthusiasm.

3. Act Alive. Liven up everything about you. Your smile, it's amazing when you smile, then everyone around you will smile.

4. Talk good news. Always talk about things that are positive, the good things. No one wants to hear about all the bad news. There is enough bad news in the paper if they want to read about it.

5. Practice the important attitude. People like it when you make them feel important, just as you do when some one compliments you.

Hiral.s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
If you want to have success in your life, you need to give people more than they expect to get. You need to have a service first attitude, then the money will follow. You need to plant service seeds. Always remember the service first attitude, and the money will come without you even thinking about it.