OnlineGD conducted on 14th March, 2009

TOPIC - Barack Obama as president for country like India

Attachments

• Barack Obama as president for country like India.doc
    44 KB · Views: 36

OnlineGD held on 25th March, 2009

TOPIC - Is More Satyam out there... Whts the solution

:nonono:

.................................................................................

Attachments

• Is More Satyam out there... Whts the solution.doc
    35 KB · Views: 58
Feedback on the GD conducted on 14th March, 2009..........

TOPIC was "Barack Obama as president for country like India"

Before giving every1 a feedback, let me tell you guys where you all went wrong.....

There was no proper introduction given to Obama and hence no proper introduction to the topic.What you all need to remember is GD is a discussion, you just can't give a conclusion and a decision right at the start. Refrain from saying "I Think" because its like right at the first instant you are just giving your opinion and thats that. Another thing that may go wrong is, if u give ur opinion at the first instance, then somewhere in the GD, you may contradict your ownself. I felt that what you guys didn’t get was that does india need a president like Obama and not Obama. No1 spoke about his personalities... no1 spoke about any of his characteristics. Other than that, a pretty decent GD could have been much better.

Individual Feedback-

Techyjack - Good GD..... you tried to stay in flow. A huge improvement from the first GD, But what i didn’t like was how u started the GD... you know what i mean right just read the transcript and you will c ur introduction doesnt look like an introduction

meher naresh - Short points.... you made good points but you need to talk more and need to elaborate on your plans, don’t give bullets imagine if this was a real gd..... a bullet point wud get over in 10 second. Who will notice u then?

Ayan Bhatt ,visharl arjun, Anubhav Agarwalm - You guys made a lot of points some good some bad . I found that you guys gave in points just keeping obama in mind; what you guys should actually do is that see the topic and understand it we aren't gonna get obama as our president but a guy like him, there was a point which Anubhav made about how Indians get carried away, i don understand the relation of the point to the topic, remember all your points are being scrutinized a lot of your points were baseless, other than that you guys participated had flow just be more logical and organized.

WINNER - Gaurav (techyjack)

OnlineGD held on 13th April, 2009

IPL-- Shifting it to RSA is a government failiure agree or disagree???

Check out the transcripts with the FEEDBACK........ >>>

Attachments

• IPL-- Shifting it to RSA is a government failiure agree or disagree - With FEEDBACK.doc
    54 KB · Views: 31
OnlineGD held on 5th May, 2009...........

TOPIC - Satyam Scandal would Impact Foreign Investments in India

Check out the transcripts...>>>

:wink:

Attachments

• Satyam Scandal would Impact Foreign Investments in India.doc
    43 KB · Views: 43
OnlineGD held on 11th May, 2009

TOPIC - India is land of Gandhi Ji, full of violence

Attachments

• India is land of Gandhi Ji, full of violence.doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 21
Feedback on GD - Satyam Scandal would Impact Foreign Investments in India

Shiva put good points how govt has taken some actions, how Ramalinga Raju used Matyas to make complication…. and was overall active in the GD. But some points were repetitive. Conclusion was not upto extent. It was like a suggestion to youngsters rather than to have conclusion on the topic.

Danish just put 1 sentence, was very inactive and disappeared from the GD.

Noopur started well as compared to others by introducing about the “Satyam Scandal”, put good points like hw US is making stringent policies on this, etc. and she also put some suggestions to govt to form an agency to govern these issues as to have transparency in working. But she was needed to take part more actively to win this GD.

Shrinivas was best among all. He also provided good points with suggestions. His participation & co-ordination with other members was very good. He talked most as compared to others but he was revolving around the same points and discussing on d same. It could have been much better GD if you could have added more points.

WINNER - Shrinivas Dhanala