To learn words easily.

Paramjeet_1988

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Majority of us would agree that it is 4000 words between a good score and bad one, we can fasten the process of learning words by making them meaningful like

PLAGIARISM think some one taking Plays like Romeo and Juliet and claiming
PLAYS THAT I HAVE WRITTEN

Paramjeet_1988

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
HACKNEYED Used ideas, so many times that you get irritated to hear them once more

IMagine some one ( preferably a hacker) telling you the story of a couple who defy all the odds of family to mark their love in the society.

V

vardhanvishnug

hey guys whats this i didnt get u all plz explain this in detail

Paramjeet_1988

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
We are transforming the words meaning in such a way as to make some physical connotation in this way we can easily remember the meaning of the words. It will stay for a very long time in our memory.

Paramjeet_1988

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Facile Imagine you are taking a lollypop from the mouth of the child obviously that will consume a little effort and after that you are showing your teeth with a fat smile.

DilipPurohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey! this is the Good Idea, but i think to bring this idea more effective lot of practice required and get play with the words.

Paramjeet_1988

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Stoic can be imagined as some soldier being burnt by the enemy and yet also he is STOny and ICy i.e he is indifferent to the emotions expressed by the people. He is not differing at all from the people's comments.

Staid, it means that someone who is characterized by the straight laced sense of the correct behavior.

Imagined that you are asking someone to drink the beer but he is saying that I would not since I will not be turning 21 till tomorrow.

Some more tricks to ease ur learning power:
Make word association webs
Remember in Chunks
Use pictures
Tell a tall story
Think & learn in opposites
Timing is everything

cregwilliams

Majority of us would agree that it is 4000 words between a good score and bad one, we can fasten the process of learning words by making them meaningful like

PLAGIARISM think some one taking Plays like Romeo and Juliet and claiming
PLAYS THAT I HAVE WRITTEN

I am preapring for GRE and IELTS simultaneously,not sure wheather the 4000 odd words for GRE will be sufficient for IELTS as well.Or else is there any best book for IELTS for vocabulary.

International Study Abroad Egypt