Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Have you ever found yourself in the situation of finding a suitable group of people who at the same level and have zeal within them for polishing art of Group Discussion? An art which has been made necessary by the modern business for finding a solution of the problem through the group of individual working on the problem rather than a single individual. MP has always believed on the basic fundamental tenet that it is the hard work that defines the person’s success. In our six and half years of successful journey we have unified more than 2 lakh management students all over India and provided them the unique level playing field to express their thoughts and opinion. In line with our unique method of learning with innovation we have devised a new concept of "YAHOO ONLINE GD". The simple way to understand the benefit of this method is to imagine yourself competing with two lakh students spread all over India. Thus a creative method to Integrate Management students and their opinions. - Through our Online GD option which is readily available which is in our opinion is equipped with easiest to get, simple enough to apply and with capability of providing infinite benefit. We would encourage you to be active and participate in the discussions going on in the GD & voice your opinions about the various issues.

Benefits from Online GD

1. Having an Online Discussion with participants who are readily available and you need not search for quality members to discuss with you.

2. This will help participant carry out GD with the unknown before you have your GD round in the selection process for any B-School & GD rounds in the final placements.

3. This Online GD will surely help the professionals in their GD’s that are conducted before the final placements.

4. Participants who excel will get recognition on Management Paradise Web Portal.

5. GD is an opportunity to network with people and enhance their own contacts.

6. Opportunity to interact with ‘n’ number of participants and share multiple views on a single topic at a time.

7. It will polish your GD skills & etiquettes.

8. What we believe is that it will hasten the process of thinking on a topic, the lesser time you take to think and express yourself closer you reach to your true personality.

9. Last but not the least all the members will be receiving expert MP's advice as well as feedback on the entire GD session.

“COME ONE COME ALL!! BE A PART OF THIS GRAND GD AND LUCRE YOURSELF “

To participate in this GD add [email protected] in your friend list

For more info: - Yahoo Online GD

Last edited by a moderator:

falgunpatel73

I have been following alisha savla thread on "Tips for GD PIs" and I hope you have been visiting that page too.
While such tips go a long way in improving how we handle GDs, I also wanted an 'Online' discussion on GDs which allows me to practice thinking on a topic and putting forward my opinion constructively.

sb117

i am new to this forum, so i am posting this message and want to download few file. pleasee bear with my new post

abhishreshthaa

i am new to this forum, so i am posting this message and want to download few file. pleasee bear with my new post

hey friend,

welcome to MP friend...

well friend it seems like this thread do not contains any attachment which can be downloaded..

well friend as you are new on site.. so please just check out this link which i am providing as i think it can sort out all your problems and queries regarding usage of site..

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...bies-pictorial-guide-management-paradise.html

check it out friend..

:SugarwareZ-124:

shivapillai

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I have participated in only 1 online GD so far. Luckily for me, that day I had taken an off from work. Thanks Alisha... for letting me know about this great idea. My humble request yet again..
can we please have at least one GD on Saturday....???

paanu08

ya its nice to hv a onlin gd. u need nt need to search people for discussion wenevr u want it would definitly help me to practic for a real gd

tarunceo

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ya its nice to hv a onlin gd. u need nt need to search people for discussion wenevr u want it would definitly help me to practic for a real gd

Hi,
Why cant we come online everyday and have some fruitful discussion over certain topics, which i guess will help to add to our knowledge... lets have a GD on :
MBAs should be taxed at higher rates in the country. :thedevil1:

ayushjn

The idea of online GD is indeed innovative. But then it has its own pros and cons. Advantages are definitely there as we can have the GD virtually, saving on transportation and time etc. But then many aspects of the GD can not be covered in an online GD. The most prominent amongst them are Eve Contact, Body Language etc. How can these aspects be evaluated in an online GD. This seems to be a problem for some companies. So, it depends on employer whether they like this idea or not...

By conducting focus groups online, the discussion is captured electronically, and so there is no need for clients to wait for the sessions to be manually recorded and transcribed. In most cases, online focus groups are also more cost effective than traditional methods because they eliminate the viewing facility rental, travel and transcriber expenses.In addition to the speed and cost effectiveness of online focus groups, Geographically-dispersed or difficult-to-get-hold-of respondents whose time is limited can be brought together within one group

shivibhanot

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello Friends,
I had been going around the forum when i discovered a thread which was opened 3 years back for online GD......Well the group discussions were started and were going well but later the responses went down and there was no new message since jan 2005........

So i hope to re-start a new thread where people could participate in mutual group discussions and contibute their viewpoints to a particular topic.....

So people please keep visiting this thread on a regular basis.....

Moderators are requested to participate too and act as moderators for the group discussion.....

masterbba

people many times change their opinions in a gd but they should truly stand by it till the end.then its a gd to be worth being in.