Procedure for Preparing, Processing and Sanctioning Projects

abhishreshthaa

Any institution/individual who is eligible to apply under this scheme has to forward their/his application with a project proposal in prescribed application form to the Convener (i.e. concerned State/Regional Director of KVIC).The application, duly scrutinized will be placed by the Convener (i.e. the State/Regional Director) before the Empowered Committee.

The Empowered Committee will evaluate the application and sanction them, if found satisfactory. Should available funds be limited, the Empowered Committee will prioritize them and sanction in sequence. The following points would be given special weight-age while sanctioning the projects.

(i) Multiplier effect of the project – i.e. whether there is possibility of many individuals/institutions benefiting.

(ii) The initiative and drive shown by the applicant for this project reflected by way of (i) previous own efforts in this line
(ii) additional financial contribution steps taken or willing to be taken for this effort.

(iii) First time projects – i.e. first time applicants are given priority over applicants who have already been given a project.

(iv) Proposals which fit into the themes identified from time to time by KVIC-NID.

Members of the Empowered Committee will be entitled for Sitting fees (Honorarium), travel expenses and contingencies. Details of are being conveyed separately.