Urgent Need

fameatop

hi friends , i m in urgent need of a report on
"Food- Retailing in india".

besides this if any of u have any lengthy assignment which is related to Food Retailing will work.

Waiting 4 yur replies:SugarwareZ-299:

pankythegreat

Food Bazaar-Pantaloon

Ab Ghar Chalaana Kitna Aasaan

Food Bazaar invites you for a shopping experience, unique by its ambience. At Food Bazaar you will find a hitherto unseen blend of a typical Indian Bazaar and International supermarket atmosphere.

Flagged off in April’02, Food Bazaar is a chain of large supermarkets with a difference, where the best of Western and Indian values have been put together to ensure your satisfaction and comfort while shopping.

The western values of convenience, cleanliness and hygiene are offered through pre packed commodities and the Indian values of "See-Touch-Feel" are offered through the “bazaar-like” atmosphere created by displaying staples out in the open, all at very economical and affordable prices without any compromise on quality.

The best of everything offered with a seal of freshness and purity will definitely make your final buying decision a lot easier.

fameatop

i can write bout food retailing for bout 10-15 pages but i need a lengthy report that too by 12th feb. n in this short period of time i can't write a report of 50+ pages.

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
NO FREE LUNCHES

1st u put in sum efforts..tell wat points u want to cover...etc n den if u struck den we can help...atleast present a basic idea abt ur project. Al d best

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
still m uploading sum things see n get sum idea..just dnt copy it out...

Attachments

• final retail.doc
    2.3 MB · Views: 14