When will we ever give due respect to our athletes?

Bluestreet

Milkha Singh and Kapil Dev not given VIP entry....PT Usha not even invited to the opening ceremony.....Kalmadi sitting in the VIP box alongwith dignitaries....Whats happening India?? When will we give due respect to our athletes??....

DilipPurohit

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
This is the not first time, every time the Politician take all the favour and this is always repeated even in cricket, when there is the present of the politician forget the respect of the others.

Viictor

In today's time respect is only given to one who has money whereas these people don't even have money nor network..

After such a tremendous performance of indian athletes at CWG, Athletes has won their due respect all over d world. Their glory has charmed India so far.

Malika.Munjal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Although , Indians have a charm for cricket, but why only cricket? Why are other games not given due respect and given the same honor as cricket? And accordingly, the athletes of games other than cricket are also not given the same importance. Ans I blame the whole social system for that in which I myself am a part!