IMPLEMENTING CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS

abhishreshthaa

The keys for successfully developing and implementing customer service standards are:

(i) To be wary of adopting easily achievable performance standards. But setting standards at unrealistically low levels will not help to establish a competitive advantage.

(ii) Emphasis on total quality or on creation of the “perfect order” are very critical to any acceptable quality level set below 100 per cent.

(iii) The firm should develop customer service policies and standards through customer consultation.

(iv) The firm should develop procedures to measure, monitor and control the customer service quality called for by the firm’s performance measures and standards.

The keys for successfully developing and implementing customer service standards are:

(i) To be wary of adopting easily achievable performance standards. But setting standards at unrealistically low levels will not help to establish a competitive advantage.

(ii) Emphasis on total quality or on creation of the “perfect order” are very critical to any acceptable quality level set below 100 per cent.

(iii) The firm should develop customer service policies and standards through customer consultation.

(iv) The firm should develop procedures to measure, monitor and control the customer service quality called for by the firm’s performance measures and standards.

Hey friend, thanks for your contribution and providing the report on IMPLEMENTING CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS which would really help many students and professionals. BTW, I am also going to share a document on IMPLEMENTING CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS for helping others.

Attachments

• CUSTOMER SERVICE.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 0