Which is the Best Mode of transport

Alisha Savla

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hello,

in Mumbai where we have various modes of transport....... and various way to transport.......... but still Railways seems to be the best and the fastest....

so according to you which is the best and effective mode of transport................................

DRISHYA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
depends on d distance u have to travel and the time you have in your hand to spare!!

rheveena_kaur

There is no precise definition of inter-city rail: its meaning may vary somewhat from country to country. Most broadly, it can include any rail services that are neither short-distance commuter rail trains within one city area nor slow regional rail trains calling at all stations and covering local journeys only. Most typically, an inter-city train is an express train with limited stops and comfortable carriages to serve long-distance travel

victor45

well rikshaws and new star buses are always comfy ,given the roads conditions here...rikshaws fall a lil expnsve for long distnces but star buses are economic

Jituonline

The best mode of transport depends upon the two points between which the commute is to be done.

If one has to travel from one station to another on the same railway line (Viz. western or central), then nothing beats railways.
However if the commute is between western and central suburbs, then BEST buses and autos (or self drive) are worthy options to consider.

If one has to travel off-peak hours, then BEST buses offer much cheaper option to autos, as you can get into them comfortably and also you dont have to bother about the bad roads and high fares of auto due to traffic.

subalsaini

ya i think railways is the best sourt of transportation, but having a 2 wheeler is the best becoz its easy to go around in traffic. becoz a 2 wheeler cannot get stuck much in traffic and a car can...but still railways are the best and cheaper surce of travel.

rajazwitterion

Its the train for sure. Its convenient and also efficient mode of transportation. however, it needs some improvement on the customer service area.

alex_neason

It depends upon the distance. For long distances train will be good.
For medium distance and frequent bus facilities buses will be fine. For remote areas auto and private vehicle will help.

donold

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
It all depend on your pocket balance and how much distance you have to cover with valuable time you want to save

lirion

Railway is indeed the best mode of Transport in mumbai considering the fact it is non-polluting and the frequency being excellent. For Short distances BEST Buses are the best.