Openins in Asian Paints-Salary Min 9000/-

vishal1986

hi friends,thise is Rakesh

there is an urgent opening (need someone within a
week) for the post of Sales exicutive officer in Asian paints co. minimum salerry will be Rs 9000/p.m. Please send in ur resumes asap and pass on the message to anyone interested in a good opening for a career in marketing.

For further details call Ms Shraddha Tiwari & dont forget to give her my reference otherwise she will not entertained u.

Her contact details

Mob no.9324725098
Tel no.56409072
Email id:[email protected]

sheru187

respected sir,

i am very much intersted to join in asian paints so can u plsss kindly tell me what to do if i wann apply for this job.. hoping for the positive reply soon from your side.

satyender

respectewd sir,

i am satyender bed, B.com graduate and done MBA in mrketing 2008-10
i am fresher currently i am searching good job, sir i will be the suitable candidat
for these job.

thanking you
Satyender.

Attachments

• satyender cv[1].doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 19

banzy

Respected Sir,
i done B.sc(chemistry) & MBA ( marketing 2008-2010) with first class .
i am having 1year experience . iam ready to to do the job.
mob no: 9766460230

satyender

respected sir,
my name is satyender bed, i have done MBA in marketing (pune university), i am intrested in doing work in Asian paints.
currently i am workin with pharmaceutical compney name is Svizera as MSR.

abhila7

forwading my c.v. for the post of marketing executive as per your requirement

hi
i am abhinav shanker i passed my mba from amity university 2008-2010 in marketing and international business ,i am also forwarding my resume please find attachment.......

with regards
Abhunav Shanker

Attachments

• cvcvcvcm1 (2) (1).doc
    99 KB · Views: 8

merahul

Respected Sir,

I am Rahul Zade I did MBA in Marketing and I have six month experience in sales, for other detail please go through attach resume.

Thanking You,

regards
Rahul Zade

Attachments

• rahul.doc
    54 KB · Views: 7

Minttu

Hello Sir,

I am a PG student in Marketing. I am very much interested in doing this job.

Regards:
Aniket Bushal
Bhopal (M.P)

shibram

dear sir/madam
i am shibram ghosh, i am new member of this management paradise.com, i am interested to working in asian paints.

Attachments

• shibram2.doc
    97.5 KB · Views: 3

naveenmeshram

hi.
i have completed master in marketing management and pgdbm ( IN MARKETING)..
is there job for me i am intrested in asian paint...

Attachments

• naveen resume.docx
    19.5 KB · Views: 0

saurav2089

Dear Sir,

I have completed MMM (Master in Marketing Management) at Sinhgad Institute of Management Pune, its unique & core marketing programme of Pune University and I am writing to request for job in your company where I can get challenges, new learning and have fun while doing it. I have acquired quite a bit of knowledge with training and work which is mentioned in my resume, I do feel that I can surpass your expectations.

Please find my resume attached herewith. I very much appreciate your time and consideration, and hope to hear from your team in the near future.

With thanks,
Saurav Kumar
[email protected]
+91-7875043298

mohammedali

Hi,
I am Mohammed Ali.I have Bsc in Mathematics.I have completed my MBA in Marketing Specialization 2013.I am Passionate in paint industry.I am interested in this job.

Please find my resume attached herewith. I very much appreciate your time and consideration, and hope to hear from your team in the near future.

Thanking You
Mohd Ali

Attachments

• Mohd ali CV updated.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 0

timesjobs

hi friends,thise is Rakesh

there is an urgent opening (need someone within a
week) for the post of Sales exicutive officer in Asian paints co. minimum salerry will be Rs 9000/p.m. Please send in ur resumes asap and pass on the message to anyone interested in a good opening for a career in marketing.

For further details call Ms Shraddha Tiwari & dont forget to give her my reference otherwise she will not entertained u.

Her contact details

Mob no.9324725098
Tel no.56409072
Email id:[email protected]

Have you tried posting on newspapers or portals?

Gives exposure to your brand as well.

Lemme know if interested. : )

Thanks.

hello Sir,

i just saw you job availability, I just want to inform you that i, would be be a perfect fit for these job because sales executive job requires dealing with clients ans i have already have experience, If you liked please do reply.