Top College For MBA, Donation Free

D

dhangout

IBMR Group Of Institution

IBMR group of institution with its presence in Bangalore, Hubli, Ahmedabad and Gurgaon has a track record of 10 years in the space of delivering excellence in management education. The institute has forged strong alliances with leading universities, industries bodies and corporate both in India and abroad.

For More Details please contact: 09900088165

vaibhav12345

I am doing my MTech from I2IT pune and there are many people joining MBA here. There are varied courses in this stream. I would like to suggest visiting isquareit website for more and accurate information.

baghvan

Banned
Hey Guys!! Below is another interesting Avagmah faculty profile. To know more info about Avagmah and to register, you may log on to Welcome to AVAGMAH - A continuing education initiative from 24x7 Learning, India's premier Intellectual Infrastructure partner for higher education.
L. Ramamirtham

Qualification:

Graduate in Mathematics (Madras University)
Graduate in Law (Bangalore University)
Fellow Member of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.

Total work experience: 36 years

Summary of Experience:

SERVICE
Indian Audit and Accounts Department for 23 years.
Heading Finance, Accounts & Systems Audit departments in PSU for 13 years.
Retired as Deputy General Manager (Finance), HAL, Bangalore.
Member of several Teams & Committees in the organization such as Audit Teams, Appraisal Groups, Preparation of Manuals and so on....
Wide exposure to Systems Audit studies in PSU relating to Inventory control, Cash Management, Cost Control / Cost Reduction programs in PPC areas, Integrated Material Management, Pricing Policy matters and so on...

PROFESSIONAL
Practicing Cost Auditor and Consultant & Stock Auditor for Banks.
Associate member of The Institute of Public Auditors of India.
Consultant for Project Reports, Devising Costing System, Internal Audit Systems, Pricing and so on...
Former Chairman of Bangalore Chapter of ICWAI.
Member, Institute of Internal Auditors, (Bangalore Chapter) Florida, USA
Stock Auditor for nationalized banks.
Vice-President, Institute of Public Auditors of India, Bangalore Chapter

FACULTY
Visiting faculty for MBA/MCA Courses at Prestigious Management Institutions like the Canara Bank School of Management Studies, CMR Institute of management, Al - Ameen College of Management, MSRIT Institutions, National Business School Bangalore, and KIAMS. Harihar etc. Subjects Covered: Project Management (Estimation & Control), Security analysis & Portfolio Management (SAPM), Working Capital Management, Financial Analysis, Cost & Management Accounting, Production & Operation Management, Mergers & Acquisitions and any subject in Financial & Cost Management
Visiting faculty & Project guide for MANAGEMENT courses like BBM, Hotel Management and Post Graduate courses in Finance & Management of IGNOU and other deemed universities.
Faculty and Chairperson for programmes of National Productivity Council, Administrative Training Colleges, PSU Staff College, IIM, etc.,
Ex. Visiting faculty to Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Prasanthi Nilayam for Post Graduate Courses.
Valuer and Paper setter for professional institutes like ICAI, ICWAI, ICSI etc.
Counsellor and coaching guide for ICAI/ICWAI and other professional exams.
Course Co-coordinator & Director for in career programmes Financial & Cost Management covering Cost Concepts, Cost Accounting and Analysis, Decision arising out of Cost reporting, Cost Control and Cost reduction.

unitedworld

Unitedworld School of Business is a premier business school in India. It offers various business courses, along with Executive MBA programs to students.

Last edited by a moderator:

thomaslues

One of the top colleges for MBA that I would suggest is NIILM School of Business Bangalore, an institute where Companies can find the best in class student for their requirement needs. Students at NIILM are competent of acquiring a significant set of additional skills during their stay in the institute.

thomaslues

One of the top colleges for MBA that I would suggest is NIILM School of Business Bangalore, an institute where Companies can find the best in class student for their requirement needs. Students at NIILM are competent of acquiring a significant set of additional skills during their stay in the institute.

online school