Love marriage Vs Arranged marriage

SerialCATTopper

obviously..love marriage. but for some guys.. who find it difficult to find lover (i mean...face difficulty in deciding who is the right one 4 them).. arrange is the only option......

meg_raz

hey all,
i prefer love marriage over arranged. This is utterly ridiculous to know that still in many places, girls are banned from falling in love. Come on yaar! How can a girl spend rest of her life with a man whom she has known only for 5-10 min.
Love Marriage is the best option to reduce number of divorces now and also the best way to unite India together as a single nation

gunia

i think luv cum arrange marriage wud be the best option because everyone's happiness is involved in it..but then one has to be lucky enuf in order to have such an opportunity..

chinnuga

but obvious love marriage ..... who will like to marry a person who suddenly comes into your life .....

yes Ur correct.....if go for arrange marriage we don't know her tastes and her past life and how she receives things in her life,... and as a means i'm not saying arrange marriages are not good it's good but after engagement give some time to couple to know each of them what they are...then only they'll live more happily entire life...........

panil84

obviously..love marriage. but for some guys.. who find it difficult to find lover (i mean...face difficulty in deciding who is the right one 4 them).. arrange is the only option......

sjames

Doesn’t matter if your “better Half” is your parent’s choice or yours but marriage is the true test of real love

magical

both have their side effects. i think instead of choosing which marriage is better it should be seen how your better half is. if you think the person can meet your and your parents and family than go for love marriage and if you think the person cant meet your expectations and your parents can find a better person than go for arranged marriage is better.

Nishkala

what ever is the ype of marriage it it
it must be given a lot of discussion b'4 entering into that wedlock
because they r going to be our better half