Vrkramakrishnan

Re: Help on project related to GREEN MARKETING

Abstract: Manufacturers of consumer goods face various problems when they attempt to integrate environmental attributes into their marketing mix. In many cases the inclusion of environmental issues in the marketing mix is largely motivated by the organization's desire to address consumers' increasing level of environmental awareness. However, producers face three problems when they attempt to utilize environmental marketing: a lack of credibility; consumer cynicism; consumer confusion over claims. Strategic alliances with environmental groups can assist manufacturers of consumer goods to overcome these problems, as well as provide other advantages. These other advantages are: increased consumer reliability in green products and their claims; increased access to environmental information; increased access to new markets; publicity and reduced public criticism; and education of consumers about key environmental issues relating to a firm's product. To achieve these benefits, producers need to follow a careful selection process when choosing an environmental strategic alliance partner. This selection process includes: determine alliance objectives; specify outcomes desired; and determine the fit between the organization, environmental group, and target market.

TxReb

I've thought that if there were a highly credible authority on what is green and what is not that could certify products/services--this would be beneficial to consumers. Good luck, Mark

punitapurva

hi,
i am doing a project on the given subject.
i want to know if u have any info about garment companies doing such things in india.

rishi2427

hi myself rishi studying MBA in pune i want to do my project on the best topic available in batch 2010 i m majoring in marketing i have chosen green marketing tell me about it and plz send me s:SugarwareZ-026::smile:eek:me good material i vl b very thankful 2 u

digitalone 33

"Green Marketing Project"
dame interesting topic that y i m here....to good project really hats off to you about your re-search & too good project

urstrulyaj

Hi All,

I am doing MBA(marketing) internship in infrastructure company.My summer project is based on go green campaign with implementation of green technologies in construction of highways.Can anyone suggest how should I go about it.Thanks in advance.

regards,
AJ

There is more to us than meets the eye