In an over regulated society corruption is inevitable!!

sunandaC

:washing:
Forcing human mind to follow the rules which are unnecessary and biased make them revolutionary and they move towards revange and corruption is one of the way to take that revange form governement.
Few people believe laws are made to be broken so this is case of the economic phenomenon of regulatory arbitrage. This sometimes is often true because when people try to fulfill their strong inner desires by hook or by crook. May be this is the reason why corruption system has evolved, because money which is the root cause of all evil is loved by all, and when it comes without any hard work it is like cherry on icing of the cake.,.
:SugarwareZ-151::grouphug:

donold

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
laws are made to follow but not every one follow some time we also break rules to get benefited our self... to be very honestly i also break rules some time on traffic signal but until or unless i am not in emergency it depend on condition when person break rules... but some are used to do this that is not right..

viswat

yes.certainly,every one just talking hard about corruption,but no one taming any steps when comes to implementation.

sunandaC

yes.certainly,every one just talking hard about corruption,but no one taming any steps when comes to implementation.
<br> <br> hmmm Can you come forward and suggest few things that could be implemented to eradicate this corrupt system.<br>