Help Needed for MBA Admission

vkumar

Hi Friends,

I have completed my graduation and I have a work experience of about 2.5 years.

I want to pursue MBA..
Would you guide me which course I should pursue....

I have experience in Finance............

Plz help me.........I am cofused.........

bj.jaat

If you want to opt for executive MBA...You should complete a 3 years work experience.

Most of the institutes require minimum 3 years work experience for executive MBA...You should choos your current sector of employment as a specialization..

Top MBA institutes that provide Executive MBA programmes are:

IIM, Ahmedabad, IIM, Bangalore, IIM Kolkata, IIM, Lucknow, IIM, Kozhikode, IIM, Indore, XLRI, Jamshedpur, FMS (Faculty of Management Studies), University of Delhi, Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad, IMT, Ghaziabad, Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management studies (JBIMS), S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Welingkar Institute of Management, K. J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies etc.

You can search further for their Programmes.......

Enjoy

ratpack

Dude

Executive MBA is a good idea, but the minimum requirement for an exec MBA is 5 yrs in a managerial position. I would suggest you look out for a one year MBA. Institutes like ISB, Great Lakes, SMOT School of Business are providing such MBA programs. I myself am into a I yrs program after 3 yrs of experience.

Ruchita Kashyap

Hi,
I am having a very good solution for your confusion, a free webinar on “Demystifying the MBA Admission/Application Process” whichi is being conducted by top B School grads where queries like “Why is MBA necessary, which B schools and expected pay packages” as well as analysis of actual MBA essays, Recommendation and Resumes will be answered.

Apart from getting invaluable tips for MBA interview preparations, participant will also get the chance to network with other B school alumni and aspirants and also get their profiles evaluated from experts. The number of seats is limited. So, confirm your participation now before all seats are filled! For more information, go to www.general-ed.com

Best of Luck !

jia007

Hi, I am Jyoti Hegede and I want to say that there are so many colleges in India which are good in MBA. As I am pursuing MBA from International Academy of Business Management (IABM) ( IABM:International Academy of Business Management :: Pune. ) at Pune and as a student this is my personal opinion that this college is good in everything. There are some institutes for MBA: Indian Institute Of Management Ahmedabad

Indian Institute Of Management Bangalore

Management Development Institute Gurgaon

Indian Institute Of Management Calcutta

Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur

I would like to also introduce IABM, Pune. Where i am studying. Its a nice Institute.
check this link also: IABM:International Academy of Business Management :: Pune.

WeWake

I think a complete MBA, not exec. MBA is a much better option.

I have seen that people with too much work ex. > 5 yrs struggling in a full time MBA course. Since this is not the case with u.. u shud go for a full time course. Placements are much better

maghi

Banned
Testimonials on Avagmah from Industry Professionals

To know more about Avagmah and read testimonials by professionals, log on to avagmah.in

Attachments

• avagmah_logo1.jpg
    avagmah_logo1.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 1

umngkumr

Hi vkumar, as you told that you have 2.5 years working experience so you should complete a 3 years work experience & go for Executive MBA. I am Umang Kumar & I am pursuing MBA from International Academy of Business Management (IABM) (www[dot]iabmindia[dot]org ) at Pune. While I was applying last year, I was not able to make it for IIM, so I got admission in IABM and so far it was a nice experience with this college.

scit1248

If you are thinking of doing MBA then below is the list of good Colleges
It totally depends on what field you want to go at the same time what is your previous background,For example if you are an IT professional then you should choose MBA in IT to grow up on the career path, Some of the Best B school in India are:-
1. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
2. XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur--Operations
3. ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad--- For People with 3+ year of work experience
4. FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
5. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (JBIMS)
6. S. P. Jain Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (SPJIMR)
7. Schools of Management, IIT (Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai)
8. Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI)
9. Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIM B)
10. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM)--For General MBA
11.Symbiosis centre for IT(SCIT)-- For All IT Professionals

mit_pune_uts

Admission open for MIT-PUNE MBA-DLP purely designed for working professional, government of India recognized. Contact 9920902440