abhishreshthaa

hi,
How do I download this for reference?

hey friend, i think that you do not have required post to download this file ..
friend try to increase your post by helping other and participating in discussion and debate and by uploading your project and interesting stuffs.. but please avoid posting thanks . if you likes someones post then press thanks button on the post that you liked , and please check out the link which i am providing ok....

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...bies-pictorial-guide-management-paradise.html

swandz

how to download.not getting the link.what is the meaning of atleast rank 1.how to get it.or please submit some other link to download the project

abhishreshthaa

how to download.not getting the link.what is the meaning of atleast rank 1.how to get it.or please submit some other link to download the project

hey friend, it do not means rank 1 it means that you must have at least 1 post (reply) it means that you should have reply to at least posted one reply ...
and try to increase your post by helping others in their queries and by uploading your files on the site..

Sridhar_hr

hi,this really helps,,,to get more info....if u can give more info about how u prepared quesstionaire...it would be still great.