IS MBA PERFEREED PROFESSIONAL DEGREE IN THE CURRENT SCENARIO??

chiragsuchak

Dear all,

Due to vibrant change in the current field of the job. Do we think that the MBA has same value as it has. Or it is simply common degree and doing the work of simple B.com.

NMD

Dear all,

Due to vibrant change in the current field of the job. Do we think that the MBA has same value as it has. Or it is simply common degree and doing the work of simple B.com.

I believe that a personal should first get a Professional Degree in his own field and then after working in industry for few years opt for MBA. This would help him in understanding the technical and management aspects of doing business. Directly opting for MBA as a post graduation degree would not help until you have adequate exposure to work

Lol :)

divvsy

i dont think nything is preferred...it depends on the requirement...MBA is just a gateway pass into the corporate world

donold

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I thing it all depend on requirement many times i have seen MBA professional been not selected and just graduate candidate prefer because of their knowledge and experience but not always so it better to have master's rather then seating free at home or work place

anoop.sharma

Yes , indeed. The moving trendz in economy and employment has forced people from diversifying field like engineering and science to swith to management education to excel further. Among its demand supply phenomenon demand always remain as hightime and will be backed with loads of supply interms of professional colleges entering into the field.

rupeshhhhhh

I 2nd on the above thaughts , MBA has lost its sheen and i feel all shld select specialized courses of their choice rather then running after an MBA degree

Friendlyfaiz

MBA course are industry oriented so student get practical knowledge about working environment....So it good for those who want to have their career in Business Entrepreneurship.

donold

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi Kanupriya

no doubt about CA is more preferable in finance, but if you consider in options then MBA is preferable you can chose marketing, HR or IT after you second sem and if you compare duration of course completion then MBA take less time to start earn bread and butter compare to CA...

sj1984

yup.............:rapture:
MBA is the preferred professional degree in the current scenario

MBA from premium instituions like IIMs, ISB etc... is more professional than other institutions as these institutions curriculum have practical orientation.