Is SAP R/3 help full

akashkhetpal_86

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey every 1, we know that the IT industry is really Hit bad with this recession, so what do we do to survive in this Industry.. we all might have heard about SAP & wat is it, in short it an ERP program that mergers all the departments of a organisation for easy functioning...

Now we must have heard the deal between the Italian Giant Bike Manufactured "DUCATI", & the Infosys contract, the italian company has given infosys the contract to implement SAP for their entire Europe Region..

now i am thinking is it the right thing to do say now or not...

PS;- i also have some PPT;s that i am uploading, plz refer...

akashkhetpal_86

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey every 1 sorrry, i could nt upload the slides, each slide is as big as 10 mb, n is taking a lot of time to upload... wat we can do is u guys forward me ur mail id's on my mail adress in mp n ill attach the files in gmail or so n shall forward u...

anyzen

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Don't take SAP, its useless better concentrate on core jobs.

Only liars ruling SAP Market. Even the IT cos knows that many people with 1 or 2 years experience are with fake experience.

This situation is encouraged by IT companies. NO one companies looking for candidate with SAP Knowledge as freshers. Every one is recruiting With 2-3 yrs of experience.

I don't know how people get experience since everyone is asking only experienced candidate.

If ur a candidate with 4-5 yrs of domain knowledge, u can take SAP