Do you think that money can corrupt the mind ?

neerajchauhan

Neeraj K Chauhan
When money is less, only for a normal survival, people seem to be more caring, more sensitive, more considerate about the things and people around them, but when they have too much money, they tend to presume, rather false notion in my opinion, that the money can buy anything on this Earth, and they can have everything.

And as a result, they stop being same sensitive, caring, and considerate about the same subjects, and objects which they had when they did not have too much money. In given cases, it is found that Money does corrupt the minds, and their sensibilities, objectively as well as subjectively. Money does help but can not buy or give everything on Earth !

:SugarwareZ-270:

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Certainly, when you earn which can match your expenses then you lead a happy life. But when you earn more than what you can spend then the desire to earn more happens naturally.So your lifestyle changes to an extent that you can't lead a 9-5 worklife.But you have to mentally adapt to that situation if you wanna lead that kinda life.

jjaaii

I wish I could say yes, but I agree little with this aspect that corruption starts with money. In past no doubt there were a lot of compassionate feelings for human kind and people cared for one another. But what happened is that people have less time for each other and people are putting all their time and energy just to fulfill their basic necessities.

People unfortunately have such a hectic lifestyle that they are unable to spend time on other interests or at least act of compassionate feelings. This has made humans more practical and hard. With very less time at their disposal they are content to live in solidarity.

anuragocean

yes, money can corrupt one's mind depend upon it attitude. Moreover when the flow of money is more after satisfying the basic need than the mind used to direct or target such vertical which would be inappropriate.

urvi_parikh

Yes.. according to me money is the main reason for the corruption that occurs.. Because it is human tendency to have more evn when we have sufficient. When we have enough we try to have more just to satisfy our needs.. which keep increasing with our desires..!!!!

donold

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi Neeraj,

I do agree with you because when you are not in money circle then you have many things to do but when you increase your status social life then it become less time condition for life person and human being just run behind to improve more more materialistic thing in this race forget to sensitiveness, emotion, care for other one should be balanced in this things this is only funda i know it is hard but should be maintain

donold

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi Neeraj,

I do agree with you because when you are not in money circle then you have many things to do but when you increase your status social life then it become less time condition for life person and human being just run behind to improve more more materialistic thing in this race forget to sensitiveness, emotion, care for other one should be balanced in this things this is only funda i know it is hard but should be maintain::SugarwareZ-298:

chintusa

yes..there is no question of debate in this .............people r crazy behind gandhi paper even if they have and even if they dnt have........

cuteanks

I Do agree on this.........money definitely is the root cause of corruption.. People can get things done by bribing others

Aloysius

totally agree..today this world is govern by money...if someone is rich...he can get whatever he want easily...sometimes he might use this advantages to abuse the other...

sunandaC

"The more wealth you have higher is your status in the society you live in, higher is your power." is a common statement we hear everyday from mediocre people. Because they are the only ones considered neither rich nor poor. Hence in this ever changing era people tend to increase their power and status by eaning more and more money by any means. This thought urges each and every individual to win this race and leave others behind.. by achieving this victory they feel they have achieved everything neccessary in this world ..And when this very thought enters evil mind humanity sensitiveness feelings and all such feelings remains nowhere.

Thus money although consiered as a medium of exchange , is not at all a reality ; but has taken another scenario..which is quite worst in thoughts and actions.

It has really corrupted our minds as well as our direction of thoughts.

TheGrandAdmiral

The concepts of money, power, resources, and so on may indeed corrupt, but having these things does not guarantee corruption. There are many people that lack these things, and the drive to have them causes these people to take illegal or questionable actions.