health insurance project

rm0984

this the project on health insurance in india.

thanks for this it was of great help. it will go long way in fulfilling my project needs for health insurance project needs and will also be possible to get great score in my semester exams thanks again.

P

Pandu26688

very good post can u send me that project in word formate pls my id is [email address] pls pl s

archup

hiiiiiii.....frnds..........
i want project on insurance policies for women.....
pls if any one had pls send it to me
pls help me for making of INDEX ...........pls..........:SugarwareZ-163:

viniiiii

hiiiiii dear thanks 4 ur project...... wish u all the good luck in the future....... really liked ur project. once again thanks a looooooottttttttttttt............

cool90

hey soham, arent you able to download the project from here???
well i think that there wont be any use in providing email ids coz we do not mail projects dude...
so please search for the project and get it downloaded from here only....
okkzz

:SugarwareZ-169:

@ abhishreshthaa : but how is one supposed to download. can u guid eplz ? ... i cant find it download happening anywhere :(

Insurance has been growing in the market and it is very safe business.But, if you ask Elephant to jump then that is stupidity and ask fish to live outside water. So to get growth and success insurance you have to be very much efficient with marketing but, that's a different story. Here are some banking projects as a complementary from my side so, that you get more in depth knowledge from various department.
Banking Project

insuranc

Health insurance has been growing very rapidly and it a becoming most important part of our life's and family members. Before going to buy to buy Health insurance. You will ask or research few necessary questions and terms and conditions.
1. What will health insurance covers?
2. Premium of health insurance (That's depends on the few conditions like age, health, lifestyle and policy types)
3. Is any company covers pregnancy & maternity.
4. What is providers claim ration.
5. Is this providing cashless settlement?

For more: www(.)paisabazaar.com/health-insurance/