Project on Foreign Exchange

mann13

hi,

I urgently want this project report but I am not able to see link for this. Please sent me immediately.

abhishreshthaa

hi,

I urgently want this project report but I am not able to see link for this. Please sent me immediately.

hey friend, here are the links for the project....
and i think you are not able to view the link as you have very less post please try to increase it by helping out others and by participating in debates and discussions in the site...

http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/managerial-economics/11799-project-foreign-exchange.html

Project on Foreign Exchange [Archive] - ManagementParadise.com - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants.

:SugarwareZ-185:

abhishreshthaa

please forward me the attachment to this thomas cook foreign exchange project...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i request u to kindly mail me the project on my email id-
"[email protected]"

its extremely urgent.plzzzz

hey priyanka, please try to download it from here as we do not mail project...
just increase your posts and you can download it...
try out helping others and taking part in debates and discussions...
:twitch:

hey priyanka, please try to download it from here as we do not mail project...
just increase your posts and you can download it...
try out helping others and taking part in debates and discussions...
:twitch:
@abhi...i tried hard..nt the link has been disabled from mp....tht is y i asked ne1 of u to mail me......tht is xtremely urgent,,,,,,so i kindly request u to plzzz mail it to me...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

abhishreshthaa

@abhi...i tried hard..nt the link has been disabled from mp....tht is y i asked ne1 of u to mail me......tht is xtremely urgent,,,,,,so i kindly request u to plzzz mail it to me...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ok priyanka ,
then just check out the project that i am uploading i hope it can help you out and i am also posting some links just go through them ...

foreign exchange management [Archive] - ManagementParadise.com - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants.

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...09-project-report-scope-foreign-exchange.html

Foreign Exchange Risk Management at Mahindra & Mahindra. [Archive] - ManagementParadise.com - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants.

http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/articles/174311-foreign-exchange-market.html

and reply ASAP so that we can help you out in that ...

keep posting!!!1

Attachments

• 29077047-Foreign-Exchange-Market.ppt
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
  • 22241528-The-Foreign-Exchange-Market.pdf
    352.3 KB · Views: 22

Saidai

A very good project, which can also be used for 100 marks. { Word Doc, Over 50 Pages } Hope its useful to any one[/QUOTE]