Information on Employee RETENTION

imgyani04

HI friends

:bigsmile: i m doin my final project on "Employee Retention"
if anyone have any kind of information plzzzzzzzzz reply me as sooooooon as possible.....
with best regards...:SugarwareZ-098: *-:)

I m uploading project on BANKING - SSM
HAVE A LOOK........

Attachments

• service banking.doc
    326.5 KB · Views: 185
hi!!!!
i came acrooss ur post....I m Doing mBA HR from UBS chandigarh...i m doing a project on <Reasons of attrition among Sales Personnel in Service Sector and Retention Strategies>...as u also worked on retention.....u must hav egot good reports etc. on this.......shall be grateful if u can help me by mailing me some reports/material on similar project....pls pls. reply asap.got synopsis presentation day after......expecting a positive Response.....
gaurav mittal
[email protected]

pinkyrani

Hi

You can go the following link it has info about retension. May be helpful for your project.
<http://humanresources.about.com/od/retention/Retention_of_Employees_Tips_and_Tools_for_Employee_Retention.htm>

Regards

Shrads

pls send me your report on retention asap.. i need to submit a report by thurs. thanks..

Regards
Shrads

mcprincy4u

hello ,
First of al,let me thank u for posting such a useful thread....
I m also doing a project in 'emp.retention'... Hope u wud've finished ur project by now...I'll be very happy n thankful to u if u cud provide(send) me a copy of ur project report to my id......Pls... also pls give me the abstract of the project..i eman'wht is the main aim of the project'employee retention'?????

W 4 ur reply..

mcprincy4u

hi
I m doin MBA. Nd i m doin a 'study on employee attrition'(project).. Can u plz send me a copy of the project report to , so tht i can get an idea...
Pls....

Last edited by a moderator:

abhishek2010

hi i m a abhishek n doing a project on this topic so if any one canhelp me that would be g8t

any one who has alredy done the project i would be glad if u can assit me in this projectc

om1

hi all
m lookin for a project on attrition in the healthcare sector....plzzzz help

regards
om1

shruthi.18

HI friends

:bigsmile: i m doin my final project on "Employee Retention"
if anyone have any kind of information plzzzzzzzzz reply me as sooooooon as possible.....
with best regards...:SugarwareZ-098: *-:)

I m uploading project on BANKING - SSM
HAVE A LOOK........

Thank you!!! it was really useful!!!

does anyone else have any other information on employee engagement? I am new to this forum. Please help me.

abhishreshthaa

Thank you!!! it was really useful!!!

does anyone else have any other information on employee engagement? I am new to this forum. Please help me.

hey shruthi,

i am uploading some projects on Employee Management on the thread please check it and reply if its useful of not.. and please mention some more information about your required project report.

like you need project report on Employee Management, Employee Relationship Management or Employee Management System . please revert back so that we can help you more in that..

and try to search in the search option in the site as i think that you can get more information on this topic over there..

check this out...

Projects on Employee Management

:SugarwareZ-200:

Attachments

• FULLTEXT01.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 10