An Innovation Of A HOLOGRAPHIC STORAGE DEVICE

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi i can,t get idea of downloading of your new product launch plz help me now. thank you

Hello Freind,

Its very simple to download material on managementparadise. just make one post and you are then a part of this great fraternity...

U can increase the number of posts and move towards getting premium recognitions here...

Hope i could solve your confusion to some extent

Hi,

I am new here but its interesting things to know here like you post for " HOLOGRAPHIC STORAGE DEVICE" really its awesome thanks for sharing here.

abhishreshthaa

hey Varkeychan, if you dont mind then can i knwo why do you want to download the project in pdf format?? is it not getting downloaded in .doc format? is there is any problem that you are facing while downloading the file? do let us know. i hope we can help you out in that....

abhishreshthaa

Hi.. i'm new here.. so i can just post one reply and start downloading the projects.. right?.. please help

hey hitesh, try taking part in the debate and discussion section of the site as this can help you to increase your posts...
and please do not post thanks and other posts which are not required.....

:SugarwareZ-145:

bhautik.kawa

Re: An Innovation Of A HOLOGRAPHIC STORAGE DEVICE

hmm a very nice new product launch hmm i dont remember where did i get it frm do read its excellent
:SugarwareZ-173:

Hey Ankit,

Please check attachment below, here i am sharing Project on Holographic Memory.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Project on Holographic Memory.pdf
    233.1 KB · Views: 0