project on import export procedures and documentation by dk2424

aamol

Exports are the major focus of India's trade policy and a thrust area is exports involving higher value additions. Most items can be freely exported from India. A few items are subject to export control in order to avoid shortages in the domestic market, to conserve national resources and to protect the environment.

Export profits are exempt from income tax. Higher royalty payments of 8% (net of taxes) are permitted on export sales as compared to 5% on domestic sales. Export commissions up to 10% are also permissible.

Inputs required to be imported for export production are exempted from the basic customs duty. Export Oriented Units (EOUs) and Export Processing Zones (EPZs) enjoy special incentives such as duty free import of capital goods and raw materials for the purpose of export production.

A Brand Equity Fund has been set up to popularize high quality India brands in the world market. The corpus of the fund of Rs 5 billion (US $156 million) will receive equal contributions from the government and industry.

nikyad00

hey its a gud project and working properly u have done a gr8 job its very informative project for us u have give all the details regarding documentations . we will benefit from it thanx

ankitmundra

hi i m doing my project on import export procedure and documentations and problem arises during documentation process....
can u help me by sending ur report to my Email id [email protected]
i m unable to see ur report plz help me in making my project

PROJECTS ON LOGISTIC,SHIPPING & IMPORT-EXPORT

1.Project On Export Procedure And Documentation
2.Project Report On Alang -Ship Breaking Industry
3.Project Report On Analysis Of Road Transport Corporations Of India
4.Project Report On Avani Exports
5.Project Report On Export Finance
6.Project Report On Logistics Management Analysis Reliance Jamnagar
7.Project Report On Makson Engineering Exports Rajkot
8.Project Report On Mundra Port (Guajrat Adani Port Ltd.)
9.Presentation On Cold Chain Logistic
10.Project Report On A Study Of Cold Storage Industry In India
11.Project Report On Cargo Loading In Different Types Of Containers-Documentary From Lloyd's Shipping Company
12.Project Report On Cold Chain Management And Its Safety
13.Project Report On Handling Of Refrigerated Containers
14.Project Report On Indian Logistic Industries
15.Project Report On International Container Transshipment Terminal-Cochin Port India
16.Project Report On Logistic And Supply Chain Industry In India
17.Project Report On Logistic Industry
18.Project Report On Logistics Management- ITC Logistic
19.Project Report On Material Handling Pipavav Port -Gujarat-
20.Project Report On Trade Activities In Africa From Indian Company
21.Project Report On Gems And Jewellery Exports
22.Project Report On Shipping Industry