Freelance MBA graduate (Delhi-based) needed for assignment to write a business plan

recruitindelhi

Hello,

I am looking to hire a freelance MBA graduate who has experience in writing business plans. Following are the minimum requirements:

1) Excellent English writing and verbal skills

2) Demonstrable experience of writing at least 2 business plans

3) Minimum 5 years work experience (at least 2 since completion of MBA)

4) Able to work independently from home, but based in the Delhi area to attend some meetings.

5) Able to start work in January on part-time basis,

6) Entrepreneurial and energetic,

If you are interested, please reply in this forum with a confirmation that you meet the minimum requirements,

Thanks and happy new year to all,

Kamal

MbAhEaVeN

Re: Freelance MBA graduate to Critique Admission Essays

Hello,
I am looking for HIGH LEVEL Review/Critique/Editing of MBA Admission Essays for Foreign Universities

Would u be comfortable doing this, if so please mail us to take this forward. You can mail me
regards

HarshIMT123

Thousands years ago, people use to communicate orally. Greeks use a phonetic alphabet written from left to right. After that, many books appeared on written communication principles. In a result of this, Greek started her very first library.

When communism was ruling China, communication had become the biggest challenge within the vast government as well as between government and people. 1st in China and then in Rome postal service was launched. After that paper and printing press was invented in china that made communication easier.

Hence, today’s principles of communications are founded on a mixture of ancient oral and written traditions.