N.R. Narayana Murthhy’s Success Story

sajju16

Hey thatz a very interesting topic ,, , i would definitely like to add more to it , as i realy have some key information about this !!

alistair24

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey thatz a very interesting topic ,, , i would definitely like to add more to it , as i realy have some key information about this !!

Please go ahead and add to the topic. You can upload whatever info you have on it already. Thanks and keep sharing!

heyo ! I just registered myself on this site, since i have entrepreneurship as a subject in my trimester, i thought i'd get a heads up, trying to get to know more about entrepreneurship and its evolving in India.

There are quite a few topics discussed here. Hope to read more articles !!!

heyo ! I just registered myself on this site, since i have entrepreneurship as a subject in my trimester, i thought i'd get a heads up, trying to get to know more about entrepreneurship and its evolving in India.

There are quite a few topics discussed here. Hope to read more articles !!!

good insight and surely an inspiration. I hope am able to gather more about founders of the company, we can definitely be learning things from these big guys !

The Infosys story right from its conception

Hey friend, thanks for sharing the success story of Indian great entrepreneur Narayan Murthy and it would inspire so many people. BTW, i am also going to upload a document where you would find more detailed information on Narayan Murthy and its success life.

Attachments

• N.R.Narayana Murthy.pdf
    214.2 KB · Views: 0