ORKUT Vs FACEBOOK

divya12345

Quite a long time, i d been using orkut, so comfortable and addicting the users. After college its 5 years now i m still in touch with my friends. However most of my friends migrated to facebook and now i am left lonely, as i am still not used to facebook and feel a stranger to me.

rathodamitb

Face book because there is more privacy here than on facebook. I dont have to deal with strangers coming and viewing my profile or reading my scraps or any such thing. They cannot view anything on facebook unless I accept them as friends even though I may be a friend of a friend. And there facebook all the way.

shriya_dash

facebook is far more sophisticated and you dnt hv stranger coming in and viewing your profile all the time.moreover it has other features like games.

ashish2oct

facebook is much more popular than orkut,,,it has a worldwide recognition,,,but in india i think orkut is far ahead because of its easy to use application and interface....slowly and steadily facebook is alkso catching but it would take a long time to match orkut in india!!!

hmit

FB is more popular, and maybe easier to work with, that is why it gained such popularity...until the next thing is created :p

gauravtomar

Facebook is better any day. The number of applications it supports...the cool user interface etc make it much better than orkut!!!

anu55

I find there is a change in trend for Orkut to Facebook, now the new buzz is around facebook. This is the main reason, with this FB knows to apply creative in their features and traps users. So, as the trend says ;; voting for FB

nehavyas

orkut is boring compared to facebook........facebook always has catchy application.....and is more userfriendly

neo1986

We agree that orkut was one of the first social networking sites that almost the whole collge was hooked on to(Hi5 another of its kind)..but all of you must agree that The new features on Orkut are just ripped off Facebook with absolutely no innovation..

Anyway FB has way more features(Read: fun stuff like quizzes, trivia, clubs blah blah) than Orkut..
Brownie points to the interface as well.

mainakshome

FB has always been more application rich... but for new users I feel orkut is easier to use...
Point to be noted is the new orkut seems to somewhat imitate facebook ...