Need help on e-banking project

Sivagami

Hi,

I'm doing my final year in bharathidasan university...doing e-banking project and need a sample e-banking project...please help...

regards
sivagami

tarasan

Hi Sivagami,

I guess you are doing Systems major. Not sure what exactly is a sample project as it might be an FS document, or complete code (using some languages etc) and are the complete project report.

Important thing to be noted is that, you would be better of talking with some banks which do not have an e-banking facility to understand their requirements and start designing. I am also doing my MBA first year from Bharathidasan university. I will also be taking systems and have different plans for project. I am not done with my thought process to share my ideas with you. You can email me <[email protected]> and can go from there.

good luck with your project.

Hi,

I'm doing my final year in bharathidasan university...doing e-banking project and need a sample e-banking project...please help...

regards
sivagami

Hey friend, as you said you need sample of e banking project so i am uploading a document where you would get your required content and hopefully it will be useful for you. Well, e banking is simply the process of conducting banking transactions through the internet.

Attachments

• E-BankingYKB BILPA.ppt
    259 KB · Views: 0