curioustranger

PRESENTING U THE FULL PHILIP KOTLER IN COMPACT FORM................THE PRESENTATION CONSIST OF WHOPPING!!!!!!!!!1 450 SLIDES TAKING U TO ALL THE AREAS N ACPECTS OF THE MARKETING GOD PHILIP KOTLER......
thanks , I really need this presentation for my study purpose. I'm new here, hopefully will find more useful information regarding Marketing Management in future from you wonderful people..

sidd_verma

Hello Guys, this stuff is quite interesting. I was wondering, if someone is going post the 13 edition Ebook. Waiting for it desperately. The 12 edition print is not very readable.
Thanks
Sid

unexpected

hi Enjoy the party here is the file
and in future if u want any thing email me

rapidshare.com/files/298526123/PHILIP_KOTLER_marketing.ppt.html

Perfectionist

the link on the first page downloads a corrupt file which doesnt open up.......any one can help me in this case......will be of great help.....moreover the rapidshare link doesnt download unless you are a premium member.......any help there too would be appreciated....thanks in anticipation

villson7

thank you for posting the presentation. I have Kotler's book, but now i can understand better with the help of your attachment file

gokulindia

folks,

just joined the bandwagon on management. Was trying to get a copy of the complete compact edition of the Kotler Marketing management.
So far no luck as i dont find a link.
Anyone can help

senapati

PRESENTING U THE FULL PHILIP KOTLER IN COMPACT FORM................THE PRESENTATION CONSIST OF WHOPPING!!!!!!!!!1 450 SLIDES TAKING U TO ALL THE AREAS N ACPECTS OF THE MARKETING GOD PHILIP KOTLER......[/QUOTE

cant access the presentation. please give the link for the same.

abhishreshtha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
PHILIP KOTLER ----------- THE MANAGEMENT GURUUUUU ...... JUS ROCKSSSSSSS ....
THANKS FOR SUCH USEFUL POSTTTT..............