abhishreshtha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnnn really awesomee
i got to say man really usefull it actually refreshed all my school memories yaar main to sub bhul gaya tha thnkkkkkkkkssssssssss
:mullet:

abhishreshtha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnnn really awesomee
i got to say man really usefull it actually refreshed all my school memories yaar main to sub bhul gaya tha thnkkkkkkkkssssssssss
:dhing:

ankita.saggi

hi gaurav... this is ankita.. cud u forward me a link to the above mentioned English grammar pdf file?? the old ones aren't opening.. thank u so much..:)

xxxkhanxxx

A Basic English Grammar Pdf

My first share @ management paradise . I hope u ll will like it

:(thankss

Attachments

• A Basic English Grammar.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 45
Hello guys, Welcome to Management paradise.com

English, is the global or you can say the universal language used today. English is very common and most needed skills to get yourself job which you deserved but, here are some of my friends would be feeling inferior for not knowing much about language. Don't worry, English is not as difficult which you think, just practice and you will make it. Here is the list of top 10 websites which help you to groom better.

1. EnglishGrammar.org
2. English Grammar Secrets
3. UsingEnglish.com
4. Learn English by British Council
5. English Club
6. Perfect English Grammar
7. Englishleap.com
8. English Teacher Melanie
9. Grammarly Handbook
10. English grammar exercises

Posting a pdf for English Grammar for u guys...

Hopefully, u would fine it useful.

Regards,
Gaurav

Hey gaurav, i liked your presentation and its really impressive. I felt i should also add some more information for learning English grammar that is why uploading a document of eBook for English grammar.

Attachments

• Free-English-Grammar-eBook.pdf
    906.3 KB · Views: 0