require information about 7p's in Marketing Mix for starting service agency

kavya_anjali

starting a service agency with 7 ps of marketing mix help me please .... it can be any type of agency transport , ad agency etc.... i need it urgently

abhishreshthaa

Re: service agency with 7ps

The 7 P's of Marketing are Product, Price, Promotion, and Place.

The additional 3 P's that got added lately are People, Process and Physical evidence.

The first 4 P's are considered the basis or the cornerstones of any marketing process. Each of these needs to be carefully looked into to ensure that an appropriate value is assigned to each one of them.

It is believed that the success of a product will also vary depending on how well these 4 and now 7 elements can function together in the same conditions. The last 3 P's are a recent addition to the entire marketing process. Many felt that although most of the success or failure of a product depended largely on its price, product structure and characteristics, promotional efforts and the place the other factors such as people, process and physical evidence could not be ignored.
This is because although their contributions do not seem that apparent, they do play a subtle yet critical role in ensuring the success of the product/service.

Jennyshine

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
starting a service agency with 7 ps of marketing mix help me please .... it can be any type of agency transport , ad agency etc.... i need it urgently

Hello dear,

Well, i found some information on 7ps Marketing Mix and Retail Bank Customer Satisfaction in Northeast Nigeria and wanna share it with you and other's. So please download and check it.

Attachments

• 7ps Marketing Mix and Retail Bank Customer Satisfaction in Northeast Nigeria.pdf
    493.1 KB · Views: 0