Indian Share Market

spjcm

I have a query ,shud have posted with my last post itself :D
Can anybody on thread please share/advice me a few sources for getting reports(un paid industry reports on share market performance)

Nirajrampuria

Well It still the bad time and we can say that time is yet not over infact just begun we should we cautious while investing in the market as worst is yet to come

umeshram78

thanks ankit 4 ur example i think that is good time to buy shares and now u journey of stock market 8000 to 15000 this is stock market

naveen_dalal

In era of Globalization Our financial system is not insulated, Global financial meltdown does impact us. All these factors are affecting the growth rate of our economy which was growing at a rate of 9%.

We saw huge surge in stock markets mainly due Foreign Institutional Investors (FII) inflow. Post credit crisis, FIIs are pulling the money out from emerging markets, including India. Our stock markets have already declined over 70% from its peak in last one year.

Our banking system is affected by the liquidity crisis, businesses are facing extreme problem in financing their projects, or even, raising funds for working capital requirements.

With revenues drying up, cost cutting is the need of the hour. Abandoning new projects, putting existing projects on back burner. Employee are being laid-off.

The global financial meltdown is percolating downwards and affecting individuals like us. The impact on each one of us is clear and present.

d_envy20

hi ............
this topic was very use ful................

# SWOT is a linear analysis.

* The new work is looking at chaos and complexity patterns. The blind spot comes in assuming a trivial S, W, O, or T will not be the strange attractor tip of an emerging chaos pattern. From a chaos/complexity theory perspective, SWOT can ignore just those factors that will lead to success or failure.
* In probability/importance analyses of SWOT items the assumption is that only the high probability/high risk items need to be monitored. This is a dangerous and misleading assumption.

sanny.itm

nice project dear...

please keep on helping us...

India amrket is really unpredicatable

even we can use quantitative methods here to prove them..

d.pranavmohan

though i am not a student of finance background, but the discussion is superb which i could understand very easily... thanks to all...