Intellectual Property rights

piyazcool

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Project on Intellectual Property rights : Intellectual property refers to the concept that certain products of human intellect should be afforded the same protective rights that apply to physical property. Most developed economies have measures in place to protect both forms of property.

Intellectual property (I.P.) has commercial value and is protected by law. One form of protection is copyright, which covers literary, artistic, architectural, and other creative works. Industrial properties, such as inventions or business methods, are also protected through patents, trademarks, and indications of source.

Check attachement for project on Intellectual Property rights

Attachments

• IPR.doc
    255.5 KB · Views: 113
Last edited by a moderator:
Project on Intellectual Property rights : Intellectual property refers to the concept that certain products of human intellect should be afforded the same protective rights that apply to physical property. Most developed economies have measures in place to protect both forms of property.

Intellectual property (I.P.) has commercial value and is protected by law. One form of protection is copyright, which covers literary, artistic, architectural, and other creative works. Industrial properties, such as inventions or business methods, are also protected through patents, trademarks, and indications of source.

Check attachement for project on Intellectual Property rights

Hey priyz, thanks for suggesting this very nice topic and also for some information. Well, i have got a document which i would like to share it with you for giving the more detailed information on intellectual property laws.

Attachments

• Intellectual Property rights.ppt
    543.5 KB · Views: 0

idealhr

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Intellectual property rights (IPRs) are the rights granted to the creators of IP, and include trademarks, copyright, patents, industrial design rights, and in some jurisdictions trade secrets.