Negotiable Instrument Act's ppt

The Negotiable Instruments Act was passed in 1881. Some provisions of the Act have become redundant due to passage of time, change in methods of doing business and technology changes.

However, the basic principles of the Act are still valid and the Act has stood test of time.

The Act extends to the whole of India.

The instrument is mainly an instrument of credit readily convertible into money and easily passable from one hand to another.

thanks a lot for the ppt was in search of it.

aneetha

HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT

.............................................................................................

Aarthi_4

INspite of posting, I am not able to download this ppt. why is that? Is there any timelimit after which only we can access the attachment? Pls suggest.

abhishreshthaa

Re: Negotiable Instrument Act's ppt

INspite of posting, I am not able to download this ppt. why is that? Is there any timelimit after which only we can access the attachment? Pls suggest.

hey aarthi, no there is no any time limit kind of thing while downloading any file...
you....
well can you explain what are the problems are you facing while downloading the project so that i can help you in that...

:SugarwareZ-292:

AmitSalunkhe

dude now that i have uploaded a post i still don't see any link to connect to download this ppt... anything else to be followed...

caprasad

Re: Negotiable Instrument Act's ppt

it is very usefull for the students of the law, ca, and other professional courses. :SugarwareZ-280: