Tata Infotech
Texas
Verifone
Wilco
Wipro

Hope that helps you.

ross18

MP Guru
thanks a tonne dude...lets me go through it...
hope it helps me out in my future...thanks again....

ihjnoij89u

try this site its has great practice aptitude tests: aptitudehack.com before i became a member of this site i constantly failed, afterwards i passed first time!

To clear Aptitude test test require strenuous effort and very difficult to crack especially for the students like me. However, i might not be only star on earth there are numerous of students like me must be residing on this beautiful planets. So, to help you guys, here is the list of questions. Just don't stare keep solving.

1. A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
A. 120 metres B. 180 metres
C. 324 metres D. 150 metres

2. A train passes a station platform in 36 seconds and a man standing on the platform in 20 seconds. If the speed of the train is 54 km/hr, what is the length of the platform?
A. 120 m B. 240 m
C. 300 m D. None of these

3. Two ships are sailing in the sea on the two sides of a lighthouse. The angle of elevation of the top of the lighthouse is observed from the ships are 30º and 45º respectively. If the lighthouse is 100 m high, the distance between the two ships is:
A. 173 m B. 200 m
C. 273 m D. 300 m

4. An observer 1.6 m tall is 203 away from a tower. The angle of elevation from his eye to the top of the tower is 30º. The heights of the tower is:
A. 21.6 m B. 23.2 m
C. 24.72 m D. None of these

5. A man standing at a point P is watching the top of a tower, which makes an angle of elevation of 30º with the man's eye. The man walks some distance towards the tower to watch its top and the angle of the elevation becomes 60º. What is the distance between the base of the tower and the point P?
A. 43 units B. 8 units
C. 12 units D. Data inadequate

:SugarwareZ-193::SugarwareZ-088: